- Walk briskly for a minimum of 30 minseveryday to burn unwanted calories and keep diabetes and obesity away
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday on an average for avoiding dehydration
- Include lots of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables in your daily diet. Avoid junk food and fried foods
- Sleep for at least 8 hours everyday and avoid late night staying up. Adequate rest is very important for good health
- Never eat or store hot food in plastic containers because plastic contains harmful materials that may lead to various diseases including cancer
- Keep your oral cavity clean by regular brushing. Avoid chewing guthkha, tobacco & similar other materials available commercially
- Have your blood pressure checked regularly, at least once in a month, specially for people above the age of 40 years. People having suffering from high blood pressure are advised to follow their doctor’s guidance & take regular medications as prescribed
- Have your blood sugar checked at least once every year if you are non diabetic and your age is more than 40 years. In case of diabetic people, it is advisable to follow their doctor’s guidance regarding medication as well as frequency of blood sugar testing
- New born babies should be exclusively breast fed up to 6 months of age. No other food or drink need to be given to the baby unless prescribed by a doctor. After 6 months of age, continue breast feeding along with other foods & drinks at least up to the age of 2 years
- In case of any disease, NEVER do self medication. Always consult a doctor before taking any medicine
Health is Wealth.
Stay healthy for a better life.